All of our employees commit to complying with the quality charter which is integral to our company.
Customer satisfaction is our primary objective. It is concomitant with our own satisfaction with work well done and the motivation of all of our employees.
Our Charter includes many principles relative to the overall services delivered and the products and equipment used.
Qualities of our services:
- Correctly analyse the needs of the customer, minimising unproductive tasks and costs
- Offer a personalised and detailed quote and specifications tailored to the need and requirements of the customer
- Be attentive, reactive and monitor interactions with the customer; provide a quick, sufficient and professional response to all of the requests we receive
- Be as flexible as possible
- Perform regular quality control
- Anticipate planned absences and replace the employee(s)
- Respect the security of the company or individual
- Respect confidentiality (customer contact details and what the personnel may see or hear in the course of their services)
Quality of personnel and their management:
- Dedicate to you a cleaning agent of technician trained in the techniques and specifics of the cleaning or work to be executed
- Be productive and discreet, and respect the premises and the activity exercised therein
- Achieve regular punctuality and quality in the work performed
- Manage and guide the personnel allocated to the customers to the best extent possible
- Respect the regulations concerning social and safety matters
- In the event of a problem with the quality of the services, improve the latter as quickly as possible (more frequent checks, clarification with the personnel, etc.)
Quality of technical means:
- Use appropriate technical equipment and products which are efficient and tailored to the requested services
- Where possible, use environmentally-friendly cleaning products and methods
Other quality guarantees
BSC Cleaning is a member of the UGBN: the Union Générale Begle du Nettoyage (Belgian General Cleaning Union).
All of our employees are VCA graduates and are informed on the challenges and methods concerning prevention of professional risks. The company is in the course of preparation for VCA certification**.
"Bruxelles environnement"[Brussels environment] awarded us the "Label Entreprise Ecodynamique" [Environmentally Dynamic company] certificate for the overall management of the company (this does not take into account the environmentally-friendly nature of the products at our disposal).
Through our specialised and international partners, we possess a catalogue of hundreds of environmentally-friendly products, awarded the European “Ecolabel”