BSC Cleaning is both a family company and a major actor in the cleaning sector. It is among the top 20 national companies by turnover. The company was founded in 1995 By Mr. and Mrs. Budak (see the short company history below).
BSC Cleaning offers multi-service expertise. Focused on cleaning and maintenance, it is also active in the areas of facility management, technical maintenance, and renovation/deconstruction.
Each day, more than 200 employees perform and deliver for companies, local authorities, and private individuals, bringing solutions adapted to their needs.
Our corporate philosophy
We have 3 essential driving pillars which constitute the core of our corporate philosophy:
- Customer satisfaction
- The overall quality of the services delivered to the customer and our internal organisation.
- The personal satisfaction of good work, wellness at the workplace, and the participation of all our employees.
These 3 pillars are interdependent and together form a virtuous circle, which we strive to permanently maintain. The gaining of loyalty and long-term partnership with customers and employees alike is an integral part of the vision and the family character of BSC Cleaning.
To satisfy the customer and deliver quality services, we act in accordance with and are guided by multiple principles summarised in our quality charter.
In addition, we always strive to make our customers’ lives as easy as possible. With this in mind, we have progressively developed a large range of complementary services, which give the customer an all-in-one offer with one contact person and service provider. According to our latest surveys, more than 92% of our customers are satisfied.
We take care of our onsite personnel and have a close relationship with them. We facilitate their daily life by allocating them hours and worksites which meet their expectations. We are quite flexible concerning their holidays and assist them in many of the administrative formalities and obligations. We reward the bests of our workers, and in return, our workers reward us with their involvement and in the quality of their services. Our staff is very loyal to us: its turnover is lower than 5%. This stability is also a great benefit for our customers.
History of our company
- 1995: with long cleaning sector experience, Mr. and Mrs. Budak decide to found the company BSC Cleaning sprl.
- 1996: Mr. and Mrs. Budak purchase a small portfolio of customers, company offices, and are joined by their two sons, Cem and Sedat, who at this time have some experience in the business.
- 1997-2004: thanks to its steady growth, the company must move twice its administrative offices from Molenbeek to Ganshoren, then to Berchem-Sainte-Agathe.
- 2005: BSC Cleaning decides to strengthen its position in the domain of maintenance of shared spaces, by acquiring the Anc. Ets J. Hernalsteen.
- 2008 : BSC Cleaning has more than 100 employees available and purchases its own offices in Jette. Cem and Sedat, who are part of the executive management, are joined by their two brothers Gökhan and Hakan, and Isabelle (wife of Cem).
- 2015: thanks to its steady growth, BSC acquires a new, larger adjacent offices (rue Herreweghe).
- 2017: the subsidiary BSC Works is created to meet the demand for renovation and deconstruction works. It emerges from the progressively acquired experience in meeting the related demand for cleaning of our contractual customers.
- 2018 : Shift to a more eco-responsible way of thinking (ecological products and materials, staff training in this way, certification by Ecolabel authorities)
- 2019-2020: Eco-responsible investments in hybrid vehicles and solar panels
- 2021-2023: Opening up to new cleaning technologies (autonomous scrubbers, etc.) and obtaining VCA and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification
Now, BSC Cleaning has officially become a multiservice cleaning company.
Today, BSC has about 225 reliable and motivated employees and remains a family company at a human scale, managed by a team of professionals and mastering all cleaning, maintenance and works techniques.
Eco-responsible and social concerns are at the heart of the company’s development.